January 31, 2011

Surprise Birthday Dinner

Tomorrow is my birthday.
My 23rd Birthday and since I have to work my roommate (B.) planned a surprise birthday dinner for me last night.

I had no idea where we were going.
All I knew was that I needed to be dressed and ready by 6:15.

B. & I had had a wonderful day we went to church and listen to an awesome message.
We came back had a small bite to eat for lunch and then went and meandered around Target & World Market.
oh and pets mart where she bought her 3rd fish since August.
(this time its a gold fish)

We played Tennis.
which she told me a look like I'm trying to hit a home run every time I swing.
(softball born and bread.)
I will have to say I was better than I thought I was going to be though!

Back to dinner.....

before I finished getting ready there was a knock at the door.........
 and when I opened the door it was.....
yes you guessed it...
Ms. S

I was sooo surprised and so excited to see Ms. S!!
It really meant a lot that she took the time away from her family since she just lost her Great Aunt a few days ago.

So we set out for our adventure.

This is where we ended up!


then a few short minutes after we sat down. J showed up!
=) I was so excited to see here because I thought she was working!

B. did a great job of letting me think that this dinner was just going to be her & I.

(pardon my hair in this picture I'm not sure what happened....)

Ms. S got me my favoirte bottle of wine and a super sweet card!

This is what the walls looked like it was sooo awesome!!!

J got me this beautitful bead to go on my pandora!
B. Said i had to wait for my real birthday to get my gift.
even though all the work she did for the dinner and the bill was WAY MORE than enough!

now that im older i realize its not about what you get from people its the realtionships and the time you spend with them that makes it all worth while!  Having us all together for my birthday is all the gift I could have ever asked for.

Even though we were missing one of us.
Ms. Bizz.
we still talked about her and how much we wished she was with us.
Love you BIZZ


Here we all are at the end of the night!!
The food was SOOO good and I would recommend this to anyone!!
Oh it was worth every penny!

 I have such great friends and I am so thankful for everything they do for me!!
I am so thankful that these girls are such a big part of my life!

B. You did a GRRREAATTT job!
Thank you for making my birthday dinner super special!
You're the best!

4 comments:

  1. I've been there and I LOVED it! I met some blog friends there a year or so ago and we had a great time! Happy Birthday to you! What special friends to do this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you and Ryan have the best friends everrr!

    They are so true to you, and love you before you can even begin to think. You're a lucky girl to be surrounded by such wonderful people!!

    Happy early birthday, sister!!

    Check out my blog tomorrow! :)

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post...

    Isn't it a fact that, TRUE friendships some of the greatest treasures in life. I'm so proud of you placing value in friends and demonstrating what they mean to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have great friends......Im glad they made your day special.....you deserve it. You're working so hard....and so dedicated to your job..... I am glad you're getting out and spending fun time with the girls. Nothing like it!

    ReplyDelete