January 4, 2011

The First Day.

Today is the First day.







The First day that I am officially apart of the blogging world







Today is the First day that I join these 2.

But that is not all today is.



Today is the First day.




.
Blockquote


That this cute little girl is no longer a teenager.




The First day that we will light 20 of these on top of her cake.






The First day of a new year that we are celebrating a Birthday.






and I am proud to call this Birthday girl my Sister!





Happy 20th Birthday Shaye!


I love you so very much and words cannot begin to explain how proud I am of you and how lucky I feel to be able to call you my sister!!

My beautiful, crafty, bossy, kind and loving sister!


Welcome to the old peoples club......according to your sweet brother that is.





A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and a golden thread to the meaning of life.

-Isadora James

5 comments:

  1. awesome first post.
    happy birthday to court(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! thanks for the sweet post!! :) especially because it is YOUR FIRST DAY IN THE NEW BLOG WORLDDDDD wahooo.

    thanks for loving me past my bossiness & awesomeness.. haha just kidding.
    i love you. you are wayyy to sweet! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i love this post! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious. Well said and oh so true!

    Oh, and WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. Can't wait for the next post. About time to see a post from you! I can't say much, seeing that my post are only once a year or so. I really like your blog layout

    ReplyDelete