January 18, 2011

LETS GOOOO RACINNNN




This is where B. & I went yesterday.....


The NASCAR Hall of Fame


It is relatively new to the Charlotte area and yesterday they let the public in for FREE!

So... since we are no longer imprisonated by school we decided to take off and see this new attraction.

I would have to say it was pretty cool.
It had a lot of interesting things about the drivers and NASCAR itself. 

But there were things like hydraulics and car parts that well to be honest I had NO idea what the purpose was.



They have simulation rides and all kinds of fun things to do.
You can see how fast it would take you to change a tire and fill a car up with gas. 
Its really pretty sweet actually.

We were not able to do a lot of the stuff well because it was FREE admission in Charlotte.....need I say more.

I wish I was able to take more pictures but no camera and the phone died after only a few pictures. =(
So most of these are taken from google.


Nascar Hall of Fame


And of COURSE I have got to show a picture of the 43 car....
I just love what the Petty's have done to honor Adam....

(which I WILL blog about at a later date)







And of course NO trip to the Nascar Hall of Fame is complete without the number 3 car!



(Bill France, Bill France Jr.,  Dale Earnhardt, Richard Petty, Junior Johnson)

These are the FIRST 5 Members of the Nascar Hall of Fame.
How Awesome!






This is what the Nascar Hall of Fame looks like from above.
Pretty Sweet looking huh??

This was a good first place for B. & I to start our Monthly outings in order to appreciate and embrace where we live!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Good for you and B....explore that city you live in....I am sure a lot is there to absorb! Go to that fish taco place that Guy F went to on Triple D...and take pix! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely. i love taking adventures in raleigh. i get so excited about buildings and things that are solely in the city that I live in.. ya know!? that's so awesome. i have never been there! neato.

    ReplyDelete