March 3, 2011

my right now obsession.

So there is this thing... that I have been wanting for a R E A L L Y long time.

You know... nothing big or anything...

except... well it kinda is!

Next week my sister and I are getting our NEW CAMERA'S!!!!!!

I love to take pictures!
But because I have a broken point and shoot & for the last 2 semesters of school I was loaded down with the max number of credit hours... My picture taking had been cut to a minimum
But now that I am not working and going to school I am SO excited to pick back up where i left off!

This is what I asked for for my graduation gift from my parents.
&&
Since my diploma is now sign sealed and delivered
ITS ABOUT THAT TIME!


Now When i was in high school (Freshman year) I asked for a camera for Christmas... I wanted a 35mm so bad I couldn't stand it.

So having the awesome parents I have.... this is what I got!

Canon EOS Rebel GII 35mm SLR Camera Kit w/ EF 35-80mm Lens

I love this camera and will forever love it because this was my FIRST camera I ever called my own.

I will always keep this camera because this was the start of me taking pictures!

It is awesome and I still use it from time to time. But the one major downfall is I have to buy film and then pay to get it developed so after a while it gets kinda pricey.

But sometimes you just cant beat a 35mm picture!



Moving along.....


Soooo since I am getting a new camera, who's identity will remain disclosed until it gets into my grateful hands
camera strap covers

have became my right now obsession.

I have been looking at them all day.... well ever since I told my mom and sister I had made my mind up as to which camera I felt was the one.     

I texted my sister with the GREAT idea of .......
making our own!!!

I found this website.... and I am SOOO excited about it!

I cannot wait to go to hobby lobby and pick out some awesome fabric.

 




4 comments:

  1. yayyyy. new cameras and homemade camera STRAPPPPSS..

    i am stokeddd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! :) i loveee the homemade camera straps! i may have to make one for myself!!

    ReplyDelete