March 23, 2011

oh rhonda oh rhonda ohhh pleaseee comeee homee!


So... in case you do not know... i have a name for my car.
and her name is....yes you guessed it....

RHONDA!

Well Rhonda the Honda has been in pmount for 2 weeks and is coming back to me on Saturday!

THANK GOODNESS!

Not that i do not like the red bullet.... i am very thankful i have had something to drive while Rhonda has had a good tuning!

Buttttttt my wallet is not liking the red bullet as much as i....

I am not use to filling my car up so many times with that oh so pricey gas..... gezzzzz.


my mom sent me this picture the other day......



from my sweet mother via the drivers seat of Rhonda.

make sure you check out the trip millage...and that bright idiot light.


and this is what i sent back!

to my mother via the red bullet!


OH RHONDA PLEASEEEEEEEE COME BACK TO ME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment