February 24, 2011

5 things i wish i could do...

   
My sister posted 5 things she wishes she could do in her blog today.
So i decided to do the same.



1. Sing--I loveeee to sing.... but.... i cant.  So it makes it miserable for ALL of those around me when i do.
which is kind of a lot.
So. I realllyyy reallyyy wish I could sing!



2. play the piano-- I'm not really sure why... But I have Always wanted to know how to play!  It is something that Ive just always thought was so amazing. 
The sound of a piano..... there is just something calming about it.



3.  play the guitar-- I asked for a guitar when I was little but i  never went through with the lessons from my grandma.  My mom's side of the family is amazingly gifted with musical talents.
Which just so happened to skip out on us.

Instead we were graced with the athletic talents. Which I wouldn't trade for anything!!!



4.  Have a piece of art that is so amazing that it would be displayed in a Art Museum
.

         

I love art.
I love that it is so open ended.
Different people see different things.
& it is so awesome to see and hear what others see in the same picture.

I love to draw, to paint & to take pictures.
I just love art.
period.



5.  Sew-- I would love to be able to make things myself.  I see all of the things my grandma made for all of us and it just makes me want to be able to do the same thing.  It makes things so much more meaningful when someone takes the time out of their day to make something special for you. 



So now ill ask.....

What are 5 things you wish you could do??

4 comments:

  1. Did a blog post today after seeing your sister's post. I want to : Speak another language. Live in the city my grands live. Smock. Draw. Travel! (But piano playing and sewing are great ones too.) come to think of it, I can't do very much! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would to be able to sew!! :) We shall learn together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do all of those things! Go get them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I can sew! Come on Ash. Just get a pattern and start. You Tube how to sew and look how easy it is. I will be expecting something sewn for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete