January 25, 2013

and she backkkkkk.


Well hello world!
Yes I am still alive you can now stop worrying yourself sick!
I am back and hopefully this time I am back to stay! 
A lot has happened since the last blog a year ago. Literally A YEAR AGO. 
What.in.the.world.
I cannot believe this past year has gone by so fast. 
It seems like just yesterday I was starting my new job and all things 2012.
2012 was GREAT to me.
It was a year full of changes and ups and downs and twist and turns and I am truly grateful for each and every one it gave.
So yes I have a lot to catch you up on.
But what I am going to start with in 2013 is what is going to fill my next 5 months with.

These two are GETTING MARRIED!




and I seriously could not be happier.

Colby has been apart of our family for a long time.
So long in fact I cant really remember life without him
and I am so thankful for the way he loves my sister.
He loves her well and I cannot wait to see what their future has in store for them!'

Now I am a little late putting these up but a few weeks ago I had the privilege to take a few engagement shots of these two love birds.



is her ring not to die for??
Colbs did an amazing job 
and fits my sister perfectly!








Courtney & Colby

I love you both so incredibly much and the way you both look at each other shows what a special love you share.  Sometimes kids do get it right and I believe you two were a few of the lucky ones. It has been a blessing to be able to watch you both grow into the passionate, hard working, caring, funny, humbled, Jesus loving people you are today.  The faith you both have is undeniable and with the love you have for our Savior I know your marriage will be rich and blessed with more love than you will ever know what to do with. So with that being said.........

MAY HERE WE COME !!!!! 
READY OR NOT!!!

1 comment:

  1. the most precious blog! :) :)
    welcome back !!! Maybe this will inspire me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete