January 25, 2012

lets play catch up....

Well hello again. I know I know. I am a TERRIBLE blogger.
hands down probably the worst ever.....But Oh well its a new year full of new beginnings so lets try this one more time....

Now First... lets play catch up.

I have a new job and I am learning something new every single day!



Not 1 but 2 of my friends have given birth to sweet, screaming miracles.
and oh how i love me some babies....



Are they not just too cute for words??? ahhh!


I have killed yet another fish....
which i choose not to name for the sole fact that my track record isn't that great.....

We have been through 3 holidays all of them being amazing this year.
It was the first year in a long time that I was able to sit back and enjoy the holiday's rather than rush around from place to place. I loved it.
(yes i am aware that everyone doesn't include Halloween but i love Halloween so i have to include it)








I have realized what amazing friends I have in my life...


I have ran in 2 different 5k's
The Run for Victory at Victory Junction Gang Camp


Run to Victory logo

and
Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure.


I finished an online class and have started studying for the GRE.

My brother kicked butt in football and is currently ballin it up on the basketball courts!
& I am one proud sister.




My sister is now a certified EMT and just celebrated her 21st birthday!




 
There has been a lot more and these are just a few that i remember off the top of my head.....just so you can be somewhat up to date! ha

Thank you 2011 for being a year of change, growth and humbling experiences.....

Now with my 24th Birthday being just around the corner I am even more excited for what 2012 has in store from me!


Happy Wednesday!

and why not while im at it here is a song...... dont forget to pause the music on the side.




1 comment:

  1. I love you....and your blog post! keep posting....love to read your words!

    ReplyDelete