August 24, 2011

friday night lights...

Last Friday Becky and I headed to Statesville to watch my brother play his first game of his senior year.
(holy cow that was weird typing that!)
It was a nice breath of fresh air getting out of Charlotte and watching #11 do his thing on the gridiron.

Here are a few pictures from the game...



someone please get this boy some pants that fit his legs.




Just like papa with his hands on his hips.






Even though they lost the first game I am so very proud of my brother and all that he will accomplish this year not only in sports but in school as well.  He is such an amazing person, inside and out, one I am so thankful to be able to call my brother.  I am so glad that I was able to make it to his first game and even though I live in Charlotte I will make to every single game that I can!

I love you d.
Play hard and do your best every Friday night and I know you will make all 4 of us proud.
even dad =)

2 comments:

  1. real clear pictures. :)
    love the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..how swett...Love these pictures....and thanks for coming to his last 2 games to take pictures and watch him play. He notices....he's always looking into the stands!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete