July 27, 2011

look me in the eye.

So over the past 4 years I have became an avid reader.
Ask my parents in elementary, middle and high school you could not pay me to read a book.
But now I read a new book every few weeks.
Sometimes it only takes me a few days sometimes a little longer it depends on what I have going on.
Here is what I am reading right now....





To start off the cover got me.
I loved it
and when I read what this book was about I knew I had to have it!

I love this book already.

I just started it yesterday, but have already put a nice dent in it.  =)

I love love love true stories.
and I love to hear about people becoming someone that everyone else in the world believes they could never be.

At times I am laughing out loud because of how smart and mischievous he is.
But there are also times where my heart aches for him because of the home life he was delt.

I cannot wait to finish this book to see how his life has changed and how he has became the person he is today!


Happy Wednesday!

Here's a funny clip just because! (make sure you pause the music!)

1 comment:

  1. the cover of that book is adorable! i miss you ashley creighton... lets plan to get together soon <3

    ReplyDelete