May 17, 2011

So this Saturday.
One of my best friends.
This girl actually


photography by Tim Robison


Is getting married.
I am so happy that she found someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
Someone who treats her like she is suppose to be treated.
Someone who loves her for her.
Someone who even though I have only met a few times I know will give her the life she has always dreamed of.

Congratulations
Lauren & William 

I am so excited for the both of you!!


photography by Tim Robison

More pictures to come from me after the wedding extravaganza!!
5.21.2011

these pictures were taken from her photos... since I do not have any of the both of them!

2 comments:

  1. awww ASHLEY!!! this brought a tear to my eye!! I LOVE YOU and i cant wait to see you saturday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely said....and I completely agree! Can't wait to share her special day with her family!

    ReplyDelete