April 19, 2011

yes i know...... i have been MIA..... again.....

and this is why.............
|
|
|
|
|
\/

I am now a proud new owner of this bad boy!

I am not sure why I wanted one so bad... but I did.

&&&

I was SUPER EXCITED ABOUT IT!

So I have these two games and me and the roomie have been playing like crack addicts!


So this is the game that came with it...


I thought it was going to be lame... but Becks and I LOVE IT! it is so fun!

&& then I went ahead and while I was out spending my dollar signs...

I bought this!


oh my lord is it hard! 

But OOHH SO fun!

Well first off im the white girl that cannot dance soo....

I will teach you how to jerk by the end of it I PROMISE you that!





1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for you to bring it home.....so we can get our dance on! :) :)

    ReplyDelete